Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, February 26, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome- Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study?

Oh, I generally choreograph any chore that I might forget something if I didn't have specific steps. When I get up in the morning I have to do everything in order or I usually end up forgetting something. I've been known to walk out of the house without taking my Protonix, or my lunch, or my PDA, if I don't do things that morning--and the night before--in a precise order.

And when I do study, I do it with the television on. I can't concentrate when it's too quiet. I know it's the stuff Mom and Teacher always warned us against, but...besides, in math homework I always needed something to keep me awake. Math is God's way of punishing us for our sins.

Twosome- The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...

I'm not sure I understand the question! Yes, I have art. We both have fan art. Got some wildlife prints on the bedroom wall. A lovely little picture of two budgies courting called "Honeymoon." Movie posters. Or are you referring to my St. Jude medal? It's on my neck, not my headboard. Over the headboard of my bed I have a dreamcatcher, actually. It doesn't work. I still have nightmares, mostly about work, all the time.

Threesome- representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?

Swing and ballroom are nice. Square dancing is kinda fun to watch, too, but the costumes the square-dancers wear are so funny looking. They've exaggerated country clothing to the point where they look like parodies of people. It's very grotesque, I think.