Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, February 07, 2004
What Do Many Women Do With a Useful Coupon?
I had this $5 off coupon for Sears last week if I charged something to my Sears card.

Usually I get this feeling I'm an anomoly among women. I mean, if all those advertisements are correct--surely they don't lie on television or in the newspaper, right? ::snort::sputter::guffaw::--what the usual woman rushes out to buy with a nice coupon is a pair of shoes, right? Or a new sweater or makeup or some cunning little piece of jewelry?

I bought a Laser Level. :-)

I was playing with it today; we need to rehang our Wizard of Speed and Time poster and this seems like it will be great to get Jittlov level. I don't claim any Adrian Monk tendencies--the dust on our bookcases give mute evidence to this--but I do hang pictures with a level. Crooked pictures drive me crazy.

We're also going to install some shelves in James' hobby room closet and a closet organizer in our bedroom closet as soon as it gets warm enough to leave the windows open at night when we paint. The Laser Level should come in handy.

I love cool toys... :-)