Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 23, 2004
Monday Madness

1. If I could wear smaller-size clothing, I'd be so happy!

2. Maybe one day I will try my hand at cataloging all my books.

3. Before I started blogging, I used to scribble in my diary.

I still do. But now it's on disk.

4. Long hospital tests sure make me scared!

5. If I could fly, I would fly to Allston, MA.

Closest "A" city I could think of near Boston...

6. If more people were nice, the world would be a better place.

Isn't this the favored answer?

7. I thought this meme was rather lame this week. (any letter will do for this one.)