Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 09, 2004
Monday Madness

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just...

Depends on the Sunday. Somedays, like yesterday, we get some things done, like mounting lights or pictures. Sometimes we go out shopping. Sometimes we vegitate.

Sleeping late whenever possible is #1.

2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...

Beep the horn. They're always on the damn phone anyway. I wish I had a bullhorn to yell "Hang up and drive!"

3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is...

Try not to be nasty in return.

4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...

Buy warm clothes and boots, get snowtires for the car, and buy a snowblower. You do what you gotta do. Better cold than warm.

5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...

Find an air conditioner and sit next to it. I hate summer.

6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...

Sweats in winter, a duster in summer.

7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...

Wait until the last minute of course--I'm a charter member of Procrastinator's Anonymous--unless it's an interesting project. If someone let me design a web page or type a manuscript, I'd do it right away.

8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would...

Without asking me? I'd keep it, I guess, unless it was a snake or reptile. But it would be terribly inconsiderate of both me and the pet, wouldn't it?

9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I...

Oh, I still watch it. It just moves too quickly, instead of too slowly.

10. I usually wash my car about every...

Wash? Car? Oh, I had my car washed last April. I paid off the 5-year-loan on it in August. (Yes, that's right. I've washed it once in 5 1/2 years. Now I vacuum it out when I can, and occasionally rinse it off with the hose in the summer, but why bother washing it? It's not like we have salt here and I don't go in mud.)