Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 02, 2004
Monday Madness

1. I probably spend about ______ on the computer every day.

10-14. My job involves working on the computer. Which explains how I got this damned tendonitis...

2. It always takes me ____ minutes to get ready in the morning.

20. Less if I don't use the bathroom again.

3. I would rather go to the dentist than go to _________.

Work.

4. My favorite dessert is ________.

The black tie mousse cake at Olive Garden.

What we actually eat are sugar-free Blue Bunny ice cream bars.

5. When I go to the store for one item, I always walk out with about ____.

Usually that one item. It depends on what I'm shopping for, though.

6. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.

Glass of milk?

7. I set my thermostat to _____ in the summer and _____ in the winter.

What time of day? We have a programmable one. In the summer it's 80 during the day and then I ramp it down to 70 at night. In the winter it's 67 during the day and at night and 71 when we're at home.

8. My favorite outdoor activity is _________.

Napping. Really. I sleep better outside. As a baby all my mom had to do was put me outside in the baby carriage and I'd conk right out. Fresh air makes me sleepy.

9. My favorite indoor activity is _________.

Reading.

10. When I'm feeling down, I usually _________.

Feel sorry for myself. I miss those days when a glass of Hood's milk, a Hershey's semi-sweet (Special Dark) bar, and a rerun of Lassie could solve just about any depression I had.