Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Hey, Look, Peter David Has a Blog
I've linked it up there in the title bar.

(Hm. I've put David next to Lileks. Lileks is a conservative and David is a liberal. Well, I suppose they balance each other out. [grin] Or you can just skip the political commentary and read the great commentary about Minnesota winters and the latest SF series reviews.

Political snipes drive me crazy. Repulsivecans rail against Dumbocrats, Dumbocrats against Repulsivecans. Read my lips, folks:

Dogs chase cats.
Cats catch birds.
Birds sing.
Politicians are all liars.

What's the use of arguing that Clinton was better than Bush, or vice versa? It doesn't matter which side they're on; one flavor is no better than the other. They all lie, they're all deceptive, they all have their own interests at heart. It's just their nature, like the dogs, cats and birds.)