Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 13, 2004
The Friday Five

1. Are you superstitious?

Sometimes I don't know. I'd rather not tempt fate, though. :-) For instance, I've never been much for believing stuff about Friday 13. But then sometimes...

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?

Nothing very awful in my case. My mom still won't walk under ladders. But that's probably a safety thing, too. Who knows how safely the ladder was put up, or if it has something that might drop from it?

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?

I don't know if it's a superstition, but Murphy's Law.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?

Nope. But I do have a Saint Jude medal. It sure isn't a guarantee against anything, take it from me.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

No. The fault, dear Brutus, lies only in ourselves, not in our stars.