Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, February 06, 2004
The Friday Five

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Got on the log flume ride at Six Flags. I hate roller coasters and anything else that has a drop in it.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?

Are you kidding? Both my mom and my SO like roller coasters.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)

0. :-)

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?

Hmmm. Met my SO.

5. ... and what's the worst?

I fractured my left elbow trying to learn to roller skate. (Never try to learn to roller skate as a fat adult; you're not bendable enough...)