Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, February 02, 2004
Curious
I noticed when James started his blog Saturday night that he has a different editing screen than I do. I don't know why. Is it because he started his just recently and mine is two years old, or is it the template he chose?

My screen is divided in half. I type my post at the top, and the "Draft" and "Change time and date" selections are permanently at the right. At the bottom of my screen are posted and published messages.

He has a floating block to type his message in and the "Draft" and "Change time and date" selections are on a "slider" that can be left open or closed at the right. Then he has to preview his message, and then publish.

Anyone know why this is?