Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 29, 2004
Thursday Threesome

Onesome- The happiest day: Tell us about the happiest day of your life.

Since I'm a woman, I think I'm expected to gush "My wedding day, of course." It was a lovely day, but I don't think it was the happiest day. I don't know if I have one crystalline happy moment. There are many happy moments that made my heart ache with their happiness: roaming around Brenton Point in Newport on a breezy autumn day, feeding the sparrows in front of Warburton's in Cambridge, those lazy Sunday mornings with James baking biscuits and Bandit snuggled on my shoulder, the moment went the lights go down and the choir sings "Silent Night" by candlelight on Christmas Eve...but one? The visit to the Remember WENN set, perhaps.

Twosome- The happiest hour: What’s your favourite time of the day, and why?

I'd say 4:30 p.m. during the week, but I still have to face commuter traffic. Six a.m., actually--on a day I can sleep late. :-)

Threesome- Mine eyes shall see: What’s the one thing/place you would really like to see in your life?

Great Britain.