Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 19, 2004
Monday Madness

"Let's try something different this week. For each of the statements below, put a T for true or F for false. Oh yeah; please feel FREE to elaborate! "

1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off.

T, which is always why I'm so damned tired during the week. If I could sleep solidly from midnight until six it wouldn't be so bad.

2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather!

F. I don't like to drive on ice at any time. God did not mean for cars to ice skate, not even with snow tires or chains on. I do not mind driving on snow. Real snow, not the kind with ice underneath, is actually not that bad to drive on. You just slow down a bit, make sure the car has its "feet" under it, and stay alert.

It's the other nutcases I worry about in the snow...

3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool.

T. T. T. When you get warm, there's only so much you can take off without scaring the horses.

4. I wish I lived in another state.

T. One with real seasons, thanks.

5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!

??? Depends. At home, yes. At work, no. That's because what I do at home makes sense.

6. Flying is the only way to go!

T if you only have a week's vacation. If you've got all the time in the world, take a car, or the train. A friend of ours just finished helping his sister drive her car cross country so she could get to her new job without having to wait to ship the car. What a lovely adventure. I wish it had been me.

7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.

T usually. I think I overdid it today. Well, Media Play had coupons on DVDs...

8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!

T unless the eighth day is a weekday. Then F! F! F! all the way!

9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.

F. Only on weekends.

10. I'm a night owl.

T, which is why I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. At 10 p.m., I'm just getting lively here! And I have to get up at six to try to avert the worst of the ridiculous traffic.