Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 12, 2004
Monday Madness

1. When I sing, I sound like a _________.

pony (I'm a little hoarse) GDRLH!

2. ________ is my favorite month of the year.

December.

3. I've always wanted to improve my ________ skills.

Web design.

4. It's Monday morning, and the first thing that goes through my mind is ________.

Please God don't let me get killed on the freeway this morning.

5. My favorite day of the week is ________ because _______.

Saturday, because it's not a workday, but I'm not preparing for Monday like on Sunday.

6. I used to/currently collect _______.

Dust? I've finished collecting my St. Nicholases, at least the ones I want. I'd love to grab the missing May to October 1928 volume, but it's not urgent.

7. At the end of a work day/school day, the first thing I want to do is ________.

Sleep.

8. I really look forward to ________ because it's my favorite holiday.

Christmas. (Least favorite holiday: Halloween.)

9. When I need some down-time, I usually _________.

Read and/or spend time with Bandit.

10. I plan to travel to _________ someday.

Oh, if I say "plan to" I'll never get there. I would like to go to Great Britain someday.