Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, January 26, 2004
Monday Madness

1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is my _______.

Refrigerator. Where else would we keep the milk? :-)

2. My desk always looks like _______.

A bomb went off on it.

3. The clocks in my house are always ____ minutes fast.

Zero. I like my clocks to be on time. The bedroom clock is five minutes fast, though, so I can try to leave for work on time.

4. The one television program I just can't stand is _______.

Just one? There are so many reality shows. Oh, and Friends. (Now that Seinfeld is gone, it's hard to find just one...)

5. The one television program I try to never miss is _______.

Monk!

6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning ________.

Bathrooms. To the point where I have nightmares about it. The kitchen's almost as bad.

7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is _______.

Gosh, we're doing that now. We've even got a new set of lights.

Structurally I'd get rid of what used to be the side garage door and put in a real window.

Oh, wait, I'm talking about the den, which is our living room. Our real living room I'd make bigger to fit more books in it. :-)

8. I wish I had a bigger ______ in my house.

Didn't I already answer this? :-)

9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually ________.

Smile hideously. Makes me self-conscious.

10. I expect I'll have my income tax done by _______.

Myself. Well, me and my buddy Turbo-Tax, anyway.