Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 30, 2004
The Friday Five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Gosh, that would leave me vacillating between my mom and my husband. Tell you what: the first call I make is to work, shrieking hysterically, "I won, I won, I'll never have to look at another purchase order as long as I live."

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

A PT Cruiser.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

What's that airplane you want, sweetie? A Cessna Citation?

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

My mom, so she won't have to worry about where the money's coming from for her false teeth, taxes, and the guy who shovels her driveway at $20/storm.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

I'm sure I would, but I know nothing about investments. A friend's bimonthly reports on his stock investments leave my eyes crossed. I guess I'd find an investment counselor--although it would be hard to find one who didn't look to me as a cash cow.

(Lessee, I'd sure like to invest a little money in getting Remember WENN onto DVD, since those dickheads at AMC don't have a clue...)