Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 06, 2004
Always a Dollar Short
Monday Madness

1. Do you use any slang words on a regular basis?

Since I'm not Margo Ledbetter, sure!

2. Is there any one slang word that really bothers you when you hear others use it?

I've always thought "Whazzzzuuuupppp?" in that weird tone of voice was annoying. But really bothers me? Only if it's obscene.

3. Do you have a favorite slang word?

"Cool!"

4. What are your thoughts on adding slang words to the dictionary?

All words belong in the dictionary. Why not slang ones?