Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, December 15, 2003
Monday Madness

This is a weird one, but I'll try it:

"It's all about color. For the following 10 items, name the color that, in your opinion, best describes it."

1. your mood: Right now? Navy blue.

2. your personality: Also navy blue.

3. your job (or your past job) OR your school: Rainy-sky gray.

4. your home: LOL. Brown.

5. your imagination: Bright blue.

6. nature: Green. (Well, there's a super-obvious answer. LOL. Lilac, maybe?)

7. your name: Gray. Urgh. I've always hated my name.

8. wealth: Nice metallic gold.

9. the perfect car: Silver.

10. good health: Bright blue and lilac.