Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, December 08, 2003
Monday Madness

All you have to do for this week's questions is put a number (1-10) as your answer; 1 being worse or lowest, 10 being best or highest. Let's have some fun! The following questions all begin with

On a scale from one to ten . . .

1. How proficient are you in typing? 9. I'm not that fast and certainly have lost my speed and especially accuracy over the years working on a word processor. You don't have to worry about spoiling paper in a word processor!

2. How well-organized are you? 5. Depends on how tired I am.

3. How adventurous are you? 5. I like exploring new things, but only if they are pretty tame. I like travel and museums, but I wouldn't go white-water rafting or mountain climbing, for example.

4. How cool is the outfit that you're wearing right now? 1. Oh, please. I don't wear clothes to be cool. (Although it's pretty coll temperaturewise in here now; I feel like I'm up to my knees in ice water.)

5. How well do you sing in the shower? ??? I don't.

6. How cool do your kids think you are? 8. My "kids" are an adoring budgie and a slightly less adoring terrier. Willow saves her adoration for her daddy.

7. How well do you manage your money? 9. Bookstores tend to make me lose my head, though.

8. How efficient are you when it comes to meeting deadlines? 8. I try.

9. How much do you like winter? 10. Hate summer. If it were legally possible to ban any temperature over 70 degrees, I would. Frankly I'd prefer it not over 60. Summer sucks. Summer sucks so badly it should be renamed "Hoover."

10. How big of a 'pack-rat' are you? 8. A few months ago I would have said 10. I'm getting better.