Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, December 20, 2003
It's Not Easy Being Clean...
Gawd, I'm pooped. Gave the bathtub insert a good scrub today, followed by scrubbing the dog. She likes some parts of the bath, hates others, and I usually manage to strain my back pulling her close enough to get her all rinsed off so she won't itch. Today was no exception. I also vacuumed the entire house, including the kitchen and the stairs (ah, moving furniture, how I love it) and wrapped family and friend presents. Oh, and washed and dried four loads of clothes. How on earth do two people use so many clothes? And I'm not even a "clothes horse."