Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, December 28, 2003
How Quickly the World Spins
Last time I looked, I was clearing up the last of my work, putting an appropriate message on my work telephone and e-mail, and leaving for the beginning of ten days off.

In four hours that ten days will have ticked away. Christmas was much more pleasant than I expected, I had James home two extra days even if he wasn't feeling well, and I suppose I did get a few things accomplished, but not anywhere near what I wanted to get done. The new bookcases aren't up yet, and I haven't finished two of the three painting projects. The house is reasonably clean but it still has to be tidied for the party on Saturday.

Sigh. I'm depressed and I still haven't done rush hour tomorrow...