Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 19, 2003
Friday Five

1. List your five favorite beverages.

Milk. Milk. Milk. Coffee milk. And lemon-lime KoolAid.

2. List your five favorite websites.

Amazon.com. Deepdiscountdvd.com. bn.com. Weather.com. And the Georgia-Navigator site. It saves my buns at rush hour.

3. List your five favorite snack foods.

Does it have chocolate in it? If so I eat it. Also brown-sugar cinnamon PopTarts (no frosting) and Chex Snack Mix.

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.

Uno. Scrabble. Uh, and that's about it.

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.

Jumpman. The Bookworm game at Popcap. That's all I can think of.