Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 26, 2003
Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

Getting some un-needed furniture and junk out of the house. Decluttering proceeds apace.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

That all the modern medicine in the world couldn't save a friend I liked. :-(

3. What do you hope the new year brings?

Better health and a cleaner house.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

To declutter and clean more--but I won't make them resolutions. I always break them.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Some friends of ours have a party.