Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, December 22, 2003
A Break in the Flow
Sorry I'm not as voluble as usual; James isn't feeling well and I'm trying to come down with a cold myself. It's cold at the computer, as it's next to the door. Today I cleaned out under the printer in the vain hope of incorporating some of the stationery on the bookcase I want to replace under the printer. I did manage some of it, but not enough.

Ran out to get a prescription and made an appointment for a checkup, which I'm overdue for, got a new dish drainer pad in Linens'n'Things, couldn't find this year's airplane ornament any longer at Hallmark (sorry, sweetie), got some paint at Michael's, and "fed" the car.

Did manage to get two bags of trash out of the house besides the usual Monday trash. This is the only pickup this week.

The one bright spot was stopping, before the abortive Hallmark visit, at one of those "giant book sale" places. I found Elizabeth Peters' newest book on remainder for $8. Considering it will come out in paperback in April at $7.99, I figured it wasn't a bad deal...