Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, December 20, 2003
Bandit's Diary
Hmmm. What might it sound like?

10:00 a.m. Mama Hen is getting up late AGAIN. I start calling to her. (Mama Hen says I am one of the 12 Days of Christmas birds, one of the calling birds. I want to meet a French hen. I've heard about French hens. Ooh-la-la!) Eventually she uncovers me and puts on my teevee.

11:00 a.m. Mama Hen carries Sister upstairs to have a bath. Sister has her tail tucked between her legs. She's so funny.

11:30 a.m. Sister's bath is over. Mama Hen brings her in my room to dry her off and tells me not to laugh at her. I do but not out loud.

12:00 p.m. Mama Hen rests her back on my futon. I sing to her. Hens need lots of singing.

12:30 p.m. Mama Hen starts using the bizippy thing [trans. vacuuming]. Sister starts to bark at the bizippy thing. Boy, she's loud.

3:00 p.m. Mama Hen finishes using the bizippy thing. Then we watch Little House on the Prairie have a Merry Chrisbird. I ask Mama Hen if she would sell me to buy a stove for Grandma Hen. She says no. I love my Mama Hen and would not like to belong to Nellie Oleson!

5:00 p.m. I watch Mama Hen wrap Merry Chrisbird presents. This is boring. I put my head under my wing and go to sleep.

7:00 p.m. Daddy comes home and they go out to eat. I am left watching the Nest Channel [trans. HGTV].

9:30 p.m. They are back. I am 'nuggling on Mama Hen's neck.

10:30 p.m. Still 'nuggling.

11:30 p.m. Still 'nuggling.