Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, November 24, 2003
1. How many books have you read in the past year?
You want me to count? Are you kidding? I'd say at least 52, one for each week of the year, but it's much more.
2. What book should be banned based on its boring subject matter?
Math books. of course. :-)
3. What book should be (or should have been) on the 'best seller' list but wasn't?
Oh, gosh, I don't pay attention to Best Seller lists. It's either that Oprah's book club stuff about abused women and their horrible lives or some slop fake romance novel or something with a ton of sex and violence in it. Can't anyone tell a good story anymore?
4. What time of the day do you do most of your reading?
In the evening. (Unless I have a long daytime bathroom visit. [wry grin])
5. If you were to write a book, what would be its title?
I'm gonna worry about a plot before I worry about a title!