Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, November 21, 2003
The Friday Five
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Get more things decluttered and out of the house. Finish one cross-stitch. Get more books read. Dispose of the extra chair in the den. Do at least some small redecorating, like putting those shelves up. (Yes, dear, this is a hint.)
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Yes, but would they want to hear from me again? Okay, I'd like to say hi to Diane who used to share history books with me in junior high. (Long story.) An old friend from Boston, Abby, who I believe may be remarried. Come to think of it, a couple of old friends from Boston. And my ninth-grade English teacher, Charles Abosamra.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Didn't I do this one yesterday? New house, new cooler location, new PT cruiser, housekeeper for my mom. Oh, and a new computer.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Read, read, read, read, read...oh, wait...
Read, create web pages, snuggle with the birdie, listen to Christmas music, watch the idiot box.