Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 23, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Breakfast- It's the most important meal of the day. Do you eat it every day? What's your favorite breakfast?

When James makes biscuits on Sunday morning. But I have to admit occasionally I get a craving for corn flakes and French toast and that means the breakfast buffet at Golden Corral.

Twosome: Lunch- Where's your favorite place to to go out for lunch? Or do you brown bag it?

I take my lunch. Actually I eat it before or after I go out for lunch, which is when I take a nap. If I'm lucky I get six hours of sleep and the fluorescent lights make me even more woozy during the morning. At this point I'd rather sleep than eat.

Threesome: and Dinner- Do you cook at home or prefer to grab burgers on the way home from work? What's your favorite meal?

We only eat out on Fridays and Saturdays; sometimes Sundays, except on occasion (last week we had Papa John's pizza coupons that were running out). Favorite meal? I know the best one for me is probably the salad bar at Sweet Tomatoes, but my favorite meal out is the three-meat ravioli at Olive Garden. Home it's chicken broth with rice, chicken cacciatore with French bread, or grilled pork chops or steak with Yukon Gold potatoes.