Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, October 05, 2003
Notice to Our Friends and Family

I sent you an e-mail a week or so ago giving you a different e-mail to contact us with because of the spam deluge and asking you to keep up with what was going on in this blog. Although the spam has eased, it's still at an annoying rate. James and I have just about decided to ditch the original e-mail address which we've had for the past seven years.

So please keep sending any e-mail to us at the new address I gave you. I'm not sure when I'll get around to changing the old one; it'll be when I get more than a minute. :-) But it's eventually going to go away, whether I can actually change it online or have to call up Earthlink about it, since it's our primary address.

Once we kill the old address, only people we want to have our e-mail address will have it. The website and domain now have their own e-mail addresses with a "no robots, no follow" tags that I hope will ward off any spammers. We now have fake e-mail addresses on our Usenet posts. We'll see how that works.

I'll send everyone another e-mail message when I actually "do it."