Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 02, 2003
I took the IQ Test mentioned in Daniel Taylor's blog.

!!!!

Your IQ score is 158. A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted."

Your IQ score is based on your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Like everyone, you have a unique intellectual makeup, with strengths and weaknesses that affect your methods of understanding, communication and relating to others. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Pattern Recogntion.

I also must be good at guessing. Urgh. Too many math problems... (Probably written by a math major, which explains the typo at the end. LOL.)

Okay, I'll explain: one of my favorite jokes is the story about the young man who got in the Express Lane in a Cambridge, Massachusetts, supermarket with his shopping cart loaded with food. The cashier looks at him and says, "I don't know if you're from MIT and can't read, or from Harvard and can't count."