Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Here's Monday Madness:

1. How often do you change or add to your blogroll list? If you don't use blogroll, how often do you add or change links to your 'favorite reads' list?

Gosh, I'm behind. I didn't even know what a blogroll was. :-) I keep my favorite reads right under my header. I just have my friends there.

2. Do you visit your blogrolls regularly? If so, how often?

Yes, every day.

3. Do you visit other people's blogrolls or 'faves' list?

Yes, particularly James Lileks linked on Daniel Taylor's site.

4. About how many blogs have you blogrolled (or have linked on your blog)?

Six, plus my other blog (plug, plug), "Holiday Harbour."

5. Do you change your layout or color scheme regularly? If so, how often? If not, have you thought about changing the look of your blog?

I changed the color scheme when I first started it, but not any longer. I like the blue.

And this from Monday Memories:

When were you first allowed to stay home alone, and under what circumstances?

Junior high, sometime, so twelve or so. My mom got out of work in time to be there when I got home, but on Tuesday she had a sewing class. She started making my own clothes--even though she really didn't like sewing--because I was so oddly built we could never find anything that fit properly.