Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, October 23, 2003
Happiness Hangs by a Hair
I've had that quote in my head since I read Mary O'Hara's Wyoming Summer so long ago.

We got word earlier in the week that a co-worker's husband had been seriously injured in a motorcycling accident. For the past few days he's been in critical, but stable condition.

Today we got the word that they are going to make the decision to take him off life support and it doesn't look as if he will survive.

Give everyone you love a hug. Not just today but every day. Happiness indeed does hang by a hair...