Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 31, 2003
The Friday Five

1. What was your first Halloween costume?

It was a "boughten" one with a real mask (since I didn't have glasses back then). I think I was a princess or something.

2. What was your best costume and why?

I had to work around my glasses because I couldn't see without them. I wore an old maternity skirt of my mom's which was brown with orange ladybugs on it, a shawl that was once my baby blanket, and some type of funny hat and I put black construction paper eyelashes on my glasses and went as a witch. I don't think it was my best. I never cared all that much just so I was "dressed up."

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?

Nope. My parents wouldn't have allowed it.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)

Hallowe'en was a kids' holiday. My parents bought candy and got me a plastic pumpkin, but otherwise we didn't do anything special.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!

I don't do scary stories. Heck, I was forbidden to watch The Wizard of Oz till I was about ten because the Witch gave me nightmares.