Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, September 17, 2003
What the...

I got home this afternoon to an almighty hissing sound that was too familiar--the den was still fairly cool, but starting to get stuffy. I hitched the dog to the leash and dragged her in the back yard--actually she dragged me, because there were two cats nonchalantly sitting there--and our brand-new A/C motor was stopped dead in its tracks! It had failed fairly recently, as the motor still smelled hot. I checked to see if the breaker had snapped, then called R.S. Andrews while opening all the windows.

They're sending someone out tomorrow.