Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 18, 2003



Guess what happened when the A/C repairman got here.

Yep, it worked. To his credit, he took the cover off, checked inside to see if there was a problem with the contacts, etc. and didn't charge me for the call.

In the meantime, while I was waiting for him I cleaned out the spare room closet. This might not sound momentous to anyone else, but it was for me! I tossed out two 33-gallon garbage bags worth of old papers, rearranged, consolidated, and put other things away. You can (1) see the floor now, (2) things that needed to be folded are, and (3) I can get to the "Christmas boxes," which is where I stash the Christmas presents I buy all year long. Discovered that the only gifts I have left to buy are for the family proper: my mom, James' mom and sister and niece. Cool.