Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, September 05, 2003
The Friday Five:

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?

Scrubbing the bathtub because I have to get down on my knees. As well padded as the rest of me is, my knees seem to be completely bare--even kneeling down on a rug hurts.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?

Not a chance. It takes me away from my bird, my books, and my website.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?

No, there's weekly cleaning. If I were smart I'd do it a little every night but I'm so pooped when I get home from work that I don't. I've been trying to get the clothes all washed on Friday night; most of the time it works, but it's getting them folded that's the problem. It doesn't take long, but it seems to be hard to fit in.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?

James seems to think it's quirky I want to clean some things at all. :-) He wonders why, since the bed stays uncovered all day (he gets up after I do), that I make it when I get home at night, only to crawl in it and mess it up six hours later. I dunno, but to me a bed with straightened sheets and already puffed pillows is just nicer to get into.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?"

Hm. I wiped out one of the sinks, I think. Downstairs bathroom. Hard to remember.