Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, September 25, 2003
Ding! Dong! The Summer's Dead!

Woohoo! I spent late yesterday afternoon ripping down all my summery decorations and stuffing them back into the plastic bags in which they reside during the better seasons of the year. James came home to find me estatically draping an autumn-colored garland on the main ceiling beam in our den. I'd already put out the autumn flag banner, the autumn doormat, the autumn glass door wreath, the Indian corn for the front door, the oak leaf garland in the living room, the autumn bouquet on the kitchen table, the autumn napkins, the autumn plaque in the den...I think you get the picture. :-D