Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, September 29, 2003
A Coupla Things

The spam has slowed down, if you could call it that. It's clocking about 20% filling the box every three hours. This leaves me room for some charming messages from someone called "Nicole" who gave the gas attendant "head" while he filled her tank and people who are trying to sell me discount drugs. The e-mail box has become as annoying as the mailbox and the telephone. And to think they are supposed to be a service!

I got a shock at the Town Center Barnes & Noble on Friday--found a copy of my favorite cross-stitch magazine after an absence of almost three years! The last issue I had of Future Publications' Quick & Easy was Christmas of 2000; the Millenium apparently ate it. :-) Now it turns up after I haven't done a stitch of the craft for over a year. Confession: I bought one anyway.