Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Which Fantasy/SF Character Are You?

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?If you can't see the image, I'm Princess Leia from Star Wars.

Actually, I took the test a second time. Several of the questions on the test say "I try..." to do a certain thing. I answered them the first time in what I though was the positive thing that I should be doing and that I want to be doing. However, we're not all perfect. The second time I answered a few questions by how I actually do act occasionally rather than how I want to act.

I turned out to be Inigo Montoya (which I find very funny because I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't adore The Princess Bride, but when I do watch it, Inigo is my favorite character...).