Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, August 07, 2003
One of Those Days

Sigh. I occasionally have screaming nightmares and last night was one of those times. It was a bad one last night--I woke up with my heart hammering and had screamed so hard my throat was sore and I had to go get more water when I collected myself. What scared me most was the headache I was left with; I usually only get this one at work.

I got back to sleep but woke up with the headache, so took two extra-strength Tylenol and went back to bed for 20 minutes. When I did get up I thought I was doing so well; just put all my stuff together and was off, only going to be a bit late--then found out about five minutes out I'd left my badge behind. Ten more minutes lost, so I really was late then.

Seems what sleep I did get didn't do me much good. I feel very depressed and extraordinarily sleepy, not to mention a bit queasy. I'm longing for a nice futon to curl up on.