Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 01, 2003
Friday Five

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?

Six o'bloody clock. This is why my favorite line from M*A*S*H is Hawkeye's "No wonder they shoot people at sunrise. Who wants to live at six in the morning?"

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?

Ten o'clock. Of course we usually go to bed between 2 and 3 a.m. on Fridays.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?

The first thing? Probably pull the Breathe-Right strip off my nose and toss it into the basket.

[9:48 p.m.: Actually, I was mistaken. The first thing I do is shut that wretched alarm clock off!]

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?

On weekdays? I have to leave at 6:20. (The alarm clock is 5 minutes fast, but I leave by a clock that's correct. Your math problem for today is...)

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?

Breakfast bar at Golden Corral.