Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 22, 2003
Friday Five

1. When was the last time you laughed?

Five minutes ago, reading "Raising Duncan." This strip should be called "Raising Willow." It must be a "terrier thing."

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

Hm. James doesn't like to argue. Hell on you when you're Italian. Bandit maybe? He didn't want to go back into his cage last night and kept sidling up my arm. When I looked him in the eye and told him to get in, he burbled back at me.

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

Last night, a gentleman who had contacted me about the Sherman tank photo I had on the web page I have as a tribute to my dad. He told me more about it. I was saying thank you and wondering what it would have been like had Dad lived long enough to see the Internet. I think he would have tried to find his old Army buddies. Sigh. We could have done one heck of a WWII reminisce page together.

4. When was the last time you bathed?

Had a shower last night, as I do every night. Or do you mean like a physical bath? Wow, haven't had one of them in years, probably since I was in high school.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

It's Friday morning at work. AlphaBits, of course.