Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 22, 2003
This-or-That Tuesday

1) DVD or VHS?

DVD. Well, unless I can't find it on DVD and really want it. I bought a copy of The War Between Men and Women on vacation.

2) Best Literary/Movie Villan: Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Sauron (LoTR)?

I like Potter better than LotR, but I feel Sauron is the better villain.

3) Meat: rare or well-done?

Rare. Give me nice reddish-pink cow. Mmmmm...

4) High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL?

DSL. I don't want to ever have to deal with another cable company, thanks.

5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini?

One-piece. (To which hubby hisses "Killjoy!")

6) To be fair--Men: Boxers or briefs?

Hubby says briefs. They do...uh...outline better, IMHO. :-)

7) Beer or Liquor/Wine?

Kahlua. :-)

8) Coke or Mountain Dew?

Barf to both. Carbonation...ugh. Milk rules!

9) In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding?

Shrug. Don't really care!

10) Carpet or Hardwood Floors

Hardwood floors. Never, ever, ever, ever if I had the monetary choice, carpet. Nasty, dirty things.

11) American cars or foreign?

Whatever runs better.

12) Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?

How can one be cuter? They're identical, aren't they?

13) Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf?

Neither. Caf gives me heart palpitations. Decaf gives me indigestion.

14) Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why?

Better, if you don't allow them to rule your life.