Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 22, 2003
Mom got to go home a few hours ago. She'll have a nurse go by the house every day until she is completely well.

I wish I could figure out what we caught and where we caught it, although I suppose it makes little difference now. Whatever it is, it sent her to the hospital, has had me laid out for over a week, and now James has it; because of the diabetes, he got the antibiotics earlier, thankfully!

I still feel wrung out, the cough wakes me up at night, and my sinuses are still stuffed. And that's feeling better than last week. I look back on my blog posts and realize that, except for any posts I made, I don't remember much about last week; it's a blur lost in coughing. I was even feeling too bad to get much reading done. I remember watching some movies last Thursday. Whee.