Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, July 25, 2003
Friday Five

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?

Yet Another Day?

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?

George Winston, some Rupert Holmes, mostly Big Band.

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?

Maybe like My World and Welcome to It, with animated interludes for all my fantasies.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?

These days I guess Camryn Manheim would have to play me. [wry grin] Can't think who would play James. Maybe Tom Arnold? There's a cute dog on one of the commercials who could play Willow, but where they'd find a budgie cute enough to play Bandit would be the problem. :-)

I don't know any actors and actresses these days who would have enough character to play our friends.

Rupert would have to be played by himself. No one else could be quite as good.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.

:-) It would probably be soporific.