Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 15, 2003
Another bad night. Bathroom trips once an hour and fit of coughing around dawn. Like all my colds, this one seems to be going backwards: it started in my chest and is now migrating upwards to my sinuses.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

This-or-That Tuesday

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?

Daffy Duck. My favorite WB cartoon is "Duck Amuck." Besides, I'm a Michael Garibaldi fan...LOL.

2. Tom or Jerry?

Jerry.

3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?

Mickey. Donald is annoying.

4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha?

Rocky and Bullwinkle, of course!

5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote?

Road Runner, one of Bandit's heroes!

6. Sylvester or Tweety?

Tweety. Not Bandit's hero. "Canaries are dumb!"

7. Popeye or Bluto?

Ugh. Never Bluto.

8. South Park or The Simpsons?

Neither! Futurama.

9. Jetsons or Flintstones?

Flintstones. Sentimental favorite.

10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne?

Velma. I'd rather be smart than pretty.