Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 19, 2003
11:17 p.m.: Mom sounded enough better this afternoon that I was encouraged; I'm sure she's a little more ragged tonight--things always get worse after 6 p.m.

The doctor gave me erythromycin, diagnosed me with bronchitis with incipient strep throat--indeed my left lymph gland is swollen enough to make that judgment all on its own. I was feeling tolerably okay this afternoon except for my horrendous sore throat; the cough has set in again and the pain in my throat sometimes is too constrictive. The infection seems to be migrating up to my sinus; the erythromycin is probably just in time.