Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 19, 2003
10:49 a.m.: While I was talking to Mom last night on the phone I could hear her wheezing; all she had done was gone to the restroom. I had her call the nurse and when she came in I had to hang up. This morning she sounds breathless and oh-so-tired. They had put her on oxygen but at the time I'd called her she had been off it to use the restroom. So I got off posthaste so she could call the nurse to fix her up again.

I'm going to go off to the doctor in a bit myself. I was feeling enough better yesterday to go out for about an hour and the situation deteriorated rapidly. My throat felt as if it were almost swollen shut last night. I don't care if I don't have a fever or am not expelling crud; enough is enough.