Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, June 27, 2003
A Useful Spam?

I don't know what Earthlink did, if they changed search terms in the Spaminator or simply weakened it somehow or if all the gobbledegook and spaces and symbols in the lettering is just allowing the spam to pass freely, but the junk mail in my e-box has just exploded the last few weeks. We get 40-50 of these puppies a day, and if I go into my spam filter there are hundreds more.

One did make me laugh today. The subject line said "Last As Long as You Want in Bed." Such is my state of mind...or tiredness...these days that I responded, "Oh, good, you've got something that will help me sleep late?" <g>