Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, June 26, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Rings- Hmmm.. How are you about jewelry? Do you wear any? ...none? What is your day to day complement. ...and what one particular piece do you save for special occasions?

I wear my wedding ring and my St. Jude medal all the time. (Does my watch count as jewelry?) My fingers have gotten too fat for my engagement ring and the little silver ring I used to wear on my right hand. I have some Christmas pins I wear at Christmas time, and a couple of pins that are suitable for going on a suit for a job interview.

Twosome: Things- Ah, and how about those 'things' about the place? You know, the ones that you cannot throw out, but don't seem to really have a place of their own... Where do they end up? ...in The Drawer? ...or do you have a better place for those bits of randomness that just seem to show up now and again?

Where do they go? Everywhere. Drives me nuts. Computer table, coffee table, sofa, night table, headboard of the bed. Sometimes I wish I could chuck 'em all...

Threesome: and fine array- Okay, so Summer's here (except in the Land Down Under)... What is your "fine array" to clothe yourself in for the next few months? Do you still maintain? ...or do you 'go native' with vengence? Hmmmm???

I'm too fat to go native. Sorry, I'm not going to disgust people by displaying my blubber in all its glory. Maybe someday if I lose weight, but not now.

(And I wish I was "Down Under" right now. Summer! Pffft!)