Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, June 20, 2003
Friday Five

What? No Harry Potter questions? LOL. (Never mind--I get it...it's "Hairy" Potter...)

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?

I keep it long. It's a bit wavy; when it gets dirty it curls.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?

My mom kept it in "banana curls" when I was small, but I made so much fuss when she washed my hair (even Johnson's "No More Tears" baby shampoo irritated my eyes) that it was short until I went to junior high. Then I began growing it long.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?

Tied back with a barette.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?

I wouldn't. I like it long.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?

No. I avoided having a perm because of too many hair disasters.