Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Friday, June 13, 2003
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Visit Great Britain.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I've always tried never to lie to friends; once this got me in a lot of trouble when they misunderstood my compliment. So now I just smile and follow Thumper's dad's advice. Sigh.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Nothing major, thankfully, but I always feel a little sad when friends who have had bad childhoods talk about it. God knows my folks and I didn't always agree, but most of the time we had great fun together and I'm sorry everyone didn't have that same experience.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
That's an easy one. I want to work at radio station WENN (even if it does get a bit crazy sometimes).
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I've always wanted to draw as well as Norman Rockwell.